Monday 17 November 2008

My Favourite Gymnastic Commercials

Over the years, gymnastics has been used to advertise many products, from tyres to laptops, here's my top five:

5. Pneu Egger
This one makes me giggle.


4. Nickelodeon 1992
I'm not sure who the gymnast is in this advert, but I like it because it's old school:


3. Bonaqua
This advert features Belarussian rhythmic gymnasts Inna Zhukova, Svetlana Rudalova, Liubov Charkashyna and Valeria Kurilskaya as well as some clever computer graphic:



2. Adidas Commercial- Nastia Liukin & Nadia Comaneci 2004
This was shown during the 2004 Olympics, when Nastia was still 'the next big thing' I love how they've been brought togther in a way that seems so real.


1. Audi Commercial 2008
The first time I saw this advert, it was ...wow. Plus, it ran in the UK and we don't get a lot of gym ads over here. It's really clever too, making it my favourite gymnastic advert. It features a group of Hungarian gymnasts, imitating the motions of a car engine:

No comments: